SKILLS YOU NEED NOW. CREDENTIALS FOR YOUR FUTURE
Create a Solid Technical Foundation. Enhance Your Digital Literacy. Validate and Promote Your Skills.
In a world where computer technology is an essential part of school and work life, one certification can give students a clear advantage:
The IC3 Digital Literacy Certification. This globally recognized certification provides both students and job seekers with the foundation of knowledge needed to excel in fields that involve computers and the Internet.
As technologies evolve, standards and requirements change. IC3 Global Standard 4 reflects the most relevant skills for schools and business today, including:
- Computing Fundamentals
- Key Applications
- Living Online
IC3 Digital Literacy Certification provides students with the knowledge and skill they need to succeed in their academic and career pursuits.
Covers skills for working in an Internet or networked environment.
Covers popular word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications and the common features of all applications.
Covers a foundational understanding of computing.
BENEFITS TO TEACHERS.
Based on the current thinking and best practices in technology education, the IC3 Certification equips teachers with a proven, state-of-the-art program that offers several advantages, including:
- Data-driven decision making through reporting to show successful completion of funding requirements.
- Unbiased examination through psychometrically validated certification exams.
- Universal portability and relevance as a recognized global standard in digital literacy.
- Ready solution that is more cost effective and time efficient than assembling an assessment to meet national or local educational requirements.
- A professional development tool that boosts instructor confidence to integrate the latest technology in the classroom.
BENEFITS TO STUDENTS.
By helping you focus and validate your students’ skills in the critical areas of computer technology and the internet, IC3 certification provides your students educational and occupational advantages, including:
- Strong foundation of skills on which to pursue higher education.
- Portable credential that is valued anywhere and accessible through fraud-proof online digital transcripts
- Provides students with tools and an industry-recognized credential for employment
- Accelerated success and shorter learning curve in areas involving computers and Internet