Are you practicing for TOEFL iBT test in order to study abroad? Are you applying for admissions to an institution of higher education either inside or outside the country? Not sure how you would score on the TOEFL iBT test? Are you seeking for an opportunity to take a realistic trial test that is both low-cost and highly effective? Then sign up for ETS’s official TPO (Test Practice Online) program
WHAT IS TPO?
TOEFL Practice Online (TPO) is the only official practice test for the TOEFL iBT, created and developed by the Educational Testing Service (ETS):
• TPO lets the students practice all four skills measured on the TOEFL iBT test including reading, listening, writing and speaking
• TPO provides authentic test questions derived from ETS’s complete test bank of real past TOEFL iBT tests. All materials used in TOEFL Practice Online are taken from the real tests.
• TPO assignments and practice tests are graded directly by ETS using the TOEFL iBT scoring rubrics.
• TPO provides students with performance evaluation reports on all four integrated skills.
BENEFITS OF TPO?
TOEFL Practice Online – Your key to success on the TOEFL iBT
• The only official practice test that gives you the experience of taking the real TOEFL iBT, and at only ¼ of the actual TOEFL iBT test cost.
• Instant scores and feedback on all four skills so that students can determine their strengths and weaknesses and create unique, individually appropriate practicing schedules.
• According to statistics obtained by ETS, TPO scores only vary 1-5 points from actual test scores.
• TPO provides students with an opportunity to expand their working knowledge of the TOEFL iBT test:
- Check the answers
- Revisit test questions and learn the correct answer for any questions
- Access to the TOEFL Test forums to share and exchange experiences with other test-takers
• TOEFL Practice Online allows students to customize their practice experience by selecting timed or untimed mode:
- Timed mode: the closest experience to the actual TOEFL iBT test.
- Untimed mode: allows you to do each skill and section individually, either to check your answers for accuracy, or to stop and start the practice test as often as you want.
• TPO can be taken at home, at school, or wherever there is an Internet connection (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) using a computer and a headset with a microphone.
• Using TPO is amazingly simple: create an account with your email, pick a password, put in your exam code and start the exam.
• Developed by ETS – the creator of the TOEFL iBT test –TPO is the only official and authentic TOEFL iBT prep tool available on the market.