GMetrix Practice Tests are available for
Test Features include
• Practice tests map to the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and IC3 Digital Literacy exam objectives
• All tests are in-application or performance-based simulations to provide the best assessment of real-world experience
• All tests have both a testing and a training mode providing step-by-step help on each question
• Progress at own pace, save test to resume later, return to skipped questions
• Detailed, printable score report highlighting areas requiring further review
• 2013 & 2010 versions of Word, Word Expert, Excel, Excel Expert, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SharePoint, OneNote, and Office 365 and IC3 Digital Literacy
• Create customized tests from question pools to target specific areas of study (Done quickly and easily as they map to the page numbers in the Wiley and CCI textbooks.) GMetrix Practice Tests map to Microsoft Official Academic Courseware (MOAC).
• Online administration and tracking tool for the teacher
• Online dashboard for each student to track his/her progress
• Create/manage student accounts
What Teachers are saying
19% of my students passed on the 1st attempt prior to doing practice tests. Now I have implemented GMetrix Practice Tests 70% pass on the 1st try!
Thank you so much! I use GMetrix in my classes and the students love it. I really like the fact that when they are in training mode. if they miss the question, they can go back and try again.
I love how fast and easy it is to create customized practice tests tied to the page numbers we are covering that day in the Wiley e-Text. As a teacher it is so helpful to be able to track your students’ progress easily throughout the course with the practice tests.